Ever wondered why Matchstick Monkey uses BioCote® to protect our teethers? For 25 years, BioCote® has successfully integrated antimicrobial technology into a broad range of product applications.
The BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology helps keep germs at bay, whilst the textured bumps gently massage your baby's gums to relieve pain. This reduces microbes on the surface of the teether to make it even more hygienic, especially when you’re on the go.
BioCote® is the market leading antimicrobial additive supplier. With over 20 years’ experience, BioCote® are experts in antimicrobial technology and are dedicated to helping businesses around the world create products that are more hygienic and protected against the negative effects of bacteria and mould.
Benefits of Antimicrobial Technology
- BioCote® provides permanent built in protection for the expected lifetime of the teether. It is not a coating that wears off over time!
- It reduces microbes on the surface of the product, making it hygienically cleaner.
- BioCote® technology protects our teethers against a wide range of microbes including bacteria and mould.
- BioCote® products are used and trusted by millions of customers around the world.
- BioCote® formula allows the product to stay more hygienic and cleaner but it doesn’t mean that the product shouldn’t be cleaned.
- BioCote® provides continuous, around the clock protection against microbial colonisation.
- BioCote® kills 99.99% of microbes in just 2 hours.
Why are only some Matchstick Monkey Teethers protected with BioCote®?
Our Original Teething Toys and Dancing Monkey Teethers launched prior to us making the decision to include BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology in our teethers. However, we do plan on protecting all our teethers with BioCote® in the future.
To shop our teething products, click here.