COOL GREY FLAT FACE TEETHER & SOOTHER CLIP SETReviews
The perfect set for the very first teeth. Includes a Flat Face Teether and Soother Clip to ensure your little one's teether will always be kept in reach and off the floor.
Available in 6 different colours.
The set includes a Flat Face Teether and Soother Clip.
Flat Face Teether
- Lightweight and easy for little hands to hold, helping to develop motor skills from an early age
- Different texture to soothe sore and irritated gums
- Added BioCote® Antibacterial Protection throughout reducing microbes on the surface of the product, making it fresher and cleaner than any other teether
- BPA free, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Dishwasher safe and fridge friendly
- Suitable for steam and cold water sterilisation
- Height: 8cm
- Simply bend the clip at a 90 degree angle, slide onto clothing, then snap back into place
- Loop any teether to the silicone ring
- Contains BioCote® Antimicrobial Protection keeping products fresher and cleaner for longer
- Dishwasher and fridge friendly
- FDA Approved food-grade silicone
- BPA free non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Length: 19cm
Delivery and Shipping Charges
- UK (UK Mainland & Northern Ireland, excl. Channel Islands) £2.50 or free for orders of minimum value £24 (allow 3-5 working days. 7-14 working days during sale)
- Rest of World £20 (allow 7 -14 working days)
- Please note we do not currently ship to any countries within the EEA (European Economic Area).
Delivery/Shipping charges and lead times are as follows, please note these are working days and do not include weekends or holidays and are not guaranteed.
We use Royal Mail for UK orders and Royal Mail for rest of world. We aim to ship your order as quickly as possible. Please allow 3-5 working days for UK orders and 7 - 14 working days for rest of world from placing order to receipt of goods. Please allow 2 - 3 days extra during sale periods.
Please note that the above is the estimate delivery time. Once Matchstick Monkey has handed your parcel over to Royal Mail, we have no influence over how long it will take to deliver it to you. Please note that a refund is only available once the recipient received the item and it has been returned to the Matchstick Monkey Team.
If you think that there might be an issue, please contact our Customer Service Team. They will be happy to contact Royal Mail for you and talk you through the next steps.
Covid-19 Update: Due to current circumstances and increased handling times by Royal Mail, your order might take a little longer to get you. Please bear with us. Should you have any queries, please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team on email@example.com.
All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
Once orders are placed, you will receive an order confirmation by email.
Once your order is dispatched you will receive another email confirming that your order is on its way.
Orders placed can only be shipped to one delivery address. Orders cannot be split to be send to different delivery addresses.
We offer an international delivery service on all orders apart from countries within the EEA (European Economic Area).
Please note that the recipient for all other countries will be responsible for any import duties, clearance fees and any other additional charges. We operate on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means the recipient should be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the purchase. Sometimes goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather.
The customer is also responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared. Matchstick Monkey cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any items or charge any import duty.
Prices shown are in UK Pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
As stated above, please note that we are unable to refund any duty paid on items returned to us either faulty or unsuitable as this is a contract between the purchaser and own country Customs & Excise.
At Matchstick Monkey, customer satisfaction is our top priority, where we handle each query on an individual basis to ensure we give you the best response. We do hope that you are 100% delighted with your order; however, if you are not satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a refund.
In order to receive a full refund, the goods must be unused and in perfect condition, with all the labels and seals unbroken on the original packing. Please see the returns procedure below:
We will be happy to make an exchange for another product of the same class providing that they are unused, with all seals unbroken and that they are packaged securely. Exchanges will be sent free of charge. Any further exchanges will incur postal costs. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exchange your product.
- We suggest that you send the item(s) via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (for UK mainland deliveries). We regret that we are unable to offer a refund on returned shipping costs.
For return goods, please be advised that you must return them within 14 days of the initial receipt of your order. Please complete clearly your returns form.
We can only issue refunds on items that are shipped back to us within 14 days of receipt.
All successfully returned items will only be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items(s). We are also unable to refund any shipping charges.
Please note that we are unable to refund any duty paid on the items returned to us either faulty or unsuitable as this is a contract between the purchaser and own country Customs & Excise.
Please note that all items being returned from outside the UK will need to add the following before our warehouse address to avoid items being held at customs:
‘GOODS FROM THE UK BEING RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE’
Unit 4 – Matchstick Monkey
Haslemere Business Centre
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Help your little one through teething with ease!
Our customers love Matchstick Monkey, here’s why...
Ms. V. M. Nichol
Ms. V. M. Nichol
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £1.33 with what's this?